Saturday, October 4, 2008

Going Private & New URL

Hi Everyone!

So after a couple of weird things happened and after monitoring who was looking at our blog, we've decided to go private. I am going to try to get all my fam and friends invited to our blog, but just in case if you could let me know if you would like to be invited to our blog, that would be great! I will be emailing our new URL.

Thanks!

14 comments:

Chris said...

Melanie, I would love to be invited to your blog. My email is satko@comcast.net

Janae said...

Ummm Hopefully I am not the reason. Sorry. I have this bad habit of blog hopping. I live in West Valley (Salt Lake area) You and your family are so cute! Hope I didn't freak you out too bad.

X said...

I'd love an invite! I think you have my e-mail, if not, its just my first name dot my last name at gmail dot com :)

Lisa and Mark said...

I want to be able to read it!!! All this talk about monitoring makes me feel like I should be, too. Hm..

lisa.bellisario@gmail.com

Kristen said...

Hey Melanie,
Let me know if you need my email. I'd love to get together-yes, we're still in SLC. I'll email you. There's Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point that might be fun if Chelsea likes animals; it's inexpensive, too.

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

we would love to! email: camillecam@gmail.com, and greg is huaso81@gmail.com

Sariah said...

I want to be invited!!!

Cristi said...

Melanie, I would love to be included. I've wondered whether or not I should go private. How did you find out who's looking at your blog? And what made you decide?

Here's my email address:

cristibastian@gmail.com

And I hope you can make it to the Halloween party!!

Opp Family said...

Keep me on! E-mail my yahoo for my gmail address if you need it!

Marissa of Ris C Handmade said...

I would like to be invited too! I am pretty sure you have my email, but if not, leave a comment on my blog and I will email it to you. We need to get together soon. I would love to meet little Chelsea.

Dani said...

We went private and it's nice to know that strangers can't see my pictures of my gorgeous daughter.
What is The Baby C going to be for halloween? It's Lily's first halloween, I have to dress her up, but do they have costumes for children this small??

Emma said...

Melanie, I love reading your blog. eswalker07@gmail.com

saracollett said...

count me in! :) love ya!

Ransom! said...

Please add us!!