Friday, October 31, 2008

Pumpkinland!

Matt has classes late on Monday night, so we've been trying to find a good time for Family Home Evening. We decided Thursday was best and used our first Thursday Family Home Evening to go to Pumpkinland. It is this great little place just down the road from us in Provo. It's a huge pumpkin patch with so many different sized pumpkins to choose from, as well as a corn maze, a little walking trail, a play area, and animals. We had so much fun.


Matt and Baby C are scared in the spooky straw house


Me and Baby C with the biggest pumpkin in Pumpkinland


Making our way through the corn maze


Okay, I know I'm biased, but really, can you get any cuter than this?



My two favorite people


A bat and a ghost


Baby C was confused by the circus style mirrors

Stay tuned for more Halloween fun...

4 comments:

X said...

How fun! Chelsea is getting so big, she's just beautiful.

Sarah and Mark said...

Mel, I love the pics. I can't believe how fast Chelsea is growing! You look great!

Dani said...

I love it! Baby C is adorable. I love the picture of baby C and Matt as a bat and ghost!
I can't belive she doesn't have to wear long pants to cover her adorable little legs-- Lily has been in pants for 2 months. :( It covers her chunky thighs, which is a shame, b/c they are too cute to be covered.
Love ya'll!

Dani said...

I love the pictures!! We love when we get to see ya'll and most importantly, the baby C.
Baby C and Matt make a scary bat and ghost. :) That was our favorite! But we also loved the close-up of Chelsea. I make the arguement that Lily is the most adorable, but I COMPLETELY understand when you whole-heartedly disagree! :)
Love ya'll!