It has been a wild last couple of weeks! After we brought Chelsea home we had a lot of family coming in and out of the house. We were able to bless her in church the Sunday before we left. It was great to have so much family there. Chelsea looked great. My mom made an amazing dress. I will post more pics of the dress later, unfortunately Chelsea was only happy in it for about an hour before she lost it So the pics above are the best we have. The blessing went great.
Just a couple days after the blessing all the family was gone and we were left with the task of cleaning and packing up for our next adventure - our move to California. Luckily we have great family and friends who helped so much with our move. We will be forever grateful. Thursday morning we took little Chelsea to the doctor. She is now seven ounces above her birth weight, so she's eating quite well, but she is still only in the 10th percentile for her weight. She is, however, in the 75th percentile for her height. Can you believe it? I have a tall skinny daughter! I hope she enjoys it now because genetically chances are she won't hang on to that so long.
Right after our doctor appointment we made our way to California. Chelsea was a trooper the whole trip. We are now in our new apartment and getting adjusted to life in Cali. Matt started work and it's strange not having him here with us all day. I am adjusting to life as a stay at home mom and am really loving it! It's a lot busier than I thought it would be, but it's so great. I am in love with this little girl.
May 2023
3 years ago

4 comments:
Oh I am so glad you guys got moved and settled safely in Cali. How is the weather? We may be there to visit the mission at the beginning of August. Love you guys~
Have fun in California! Being a SAHM is a great blessing.
Congrats!! I am glad to hear that you have made it safetly to California and that Chelsea did so good!! Oh just to let you know, I finally made us a blog. I decided that I am no good at keeping a journal that this would be a good way to keep up and let every one else know what we are up to! morrisonfam04.blogspot.com
Chelsea is looking so much older already! She'll be slappin high fives come time for Aaron's wedding!
Post a Comment