My birthday was at the end of November. Disneyland is so wonderful that they let you go for free on your birthday. I wasn't going to do it thinking that it would just be too much trouble, but really it was THE PERFECT way to spend the big 3-0. On top of that Chelsea LOVED it. Really. They had their Christmas parade going and we were able to go. I wish I could take pics of how Chelsea reacted. She just LOVED it. She especially loved the princesses. I so can't wait to take her back. If we knew we would be staying here for a while we would definitely buy yearly passes.
Rutabegorz, ice cream cake, and flowers. What a perfect way to celebrate a birthday!
Not long after my birthday we celebrated Thanksgiving. We were SO excited to have my cousin and her fam come down from LA for our first Cali Thanksgiving celebration. We made yummy Kneaders cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, stuffing, Panguitch lady rolls, green bean casserole, and of course, the turkey. My hubby made the turkey and it turned out AMAZING. My cousin brought company carrots (my mouth is watering just thinking about them), jello salad, and orange rolls. For desert she made this yummy pumpkin pecan pie and we made banana cream and apple blueberry. It was a yummy feast! Matt's mom came in from AZ to celebrate with us. It was great to have her as well!

3 comments:
I'm so glad you're back! I hope all is going better. And I think it's hilarious how you named so much of your Thanksgiving food - i.e. Panguitch lady rolls. :-)
Lady C, we miss you. Come visit us. Love, Aunt Dani, Uncle Bike and most of all, LILY.
This post makes me hungry and makes me really miss Thanksgiving. I still can’t believe that we haven’t seen you since November. That is so wrong of us.
Post a Comment