I love you Candace. And I loved your post. I never realized that Allen had double l's in each of his names. That's funny. So since I've been tagged, here it goes...
What are your middle names? I actually got a middle name when I got married. It's Churchill, my maiden name. Matt's middle name is Russell, his mom's maiden name.
How long have you been together? Together, I don't really recall when we became official, but we met the first weekend in December 2005 making sugar cookies at my now sis-in-law Dani's house. It's now a tradition every first weekend in December to make sugar cookies together. :)
How long did you know each other before you started dating? Ummm...not long at all. We were kind of being set up. Our first date was sometime in the middle of December.
Who asked who out? Matt asked me out. Bless his heart, it took me a while to return his phone calls, but since he was so persistant I knew I had to give him a chance. :)
Whose siblings do you see the most? Definitely mine since we used to live in the same state as a few of them.
Do you have any children together? Yes, our little Chelseroonie
What about pets? No way man. Too messy for me. Although Chelsea loves dogs so much we may be in for a fight on that one later down the line.
Did you go to the same school? Nope. He went to UVU and I went to BYU
Who is the most sensitive? Definitely me.
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Okay this sounds totally cheap, but we eat at home A LOT and when we eat out it's usually someplace where we have a coupon. We recently discovered Rutabegorz just a couple blocks away from us in Old Town Tustin for our anniversary and it's probably one of my favorite places ever so we may be in trouble. :) Seriously, it's so good. Come and visit us and we'll take you there.
Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? Kauai for our honeymoon.
Who has the worst temper? Hmmm...neither of us has a bad temper but I think I'm more tempermental than Matt is. He's pretty good at keeping his temper in check. I'm very fortunate to have an easygoing man.
Who does the cooking? I do...but cooking really relaxes Matt so when he has time he enjoys doing it.
Who is more social? I would say Matt is. We're both good in social situations, but I have more social anxiety so Matt is good at pushing me out of my comfort zone.
Who is the neat freak? Me.
Who is the most stubborn? That would be me.
Who hogs the bed? We're pretty good at sharing the bed but both of us have been guilty of giving the other a nice whack in the face before. Not cool. You know who hogs the bed? Chelsea. Every so often we used to let her sleep with us and she was the WORST!
Who wakes up earlier? Depends on what time Chelsea wakes up. We get up at the same time for the most part.
Where was your first date? Olive Garden. We were going to go to a movie afterward but we wanted to talk instead so we got THE WORST hot chocolate and just talked.
Who has the bigger family? I do. I have five siblings, Matt has 3. But really the difference is in cousins. Matt has 1 and I have 27.
Do you get flowers often? Matt is really awesome at keeping up on the flowers
Who eats more? That would be Matt
Who sings better? Hmmmm...I sing more for sure, but Matt really has a good voice. No one would know unless they were sitting next to him while he sings.
Who does the laundry? I do...unless I get behind then Matt will do it too
Who is better with the computer? Matt. Neither of us know much about computers but I think Matt is more patient and willing to figure it out.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Matt
Who picks where you go to dinner? We're both pretty indicisive. I would say choosing it is about equal.
Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? Definitely Matt. Remember I'm the stubborn one.
Who wears the pants in this relationship? We both do
Who eats more sweets? Definitely me
Who cries more? Yeah that would be me again.
What was your best day together? I would easily say wedding day, but there was something so sacred about the day Chelsea was born that I have to throw that one in there too.
Where did you honeymoon? Kauai
Favorite date night? Walking down the streets of Old Town Tustin on a perfect Orange County night.
Favorite TV show to watch together? Our new favorite is Community. It's pretty hilarious...I think because both of us have been to community college before and it's way too true to life sometimes.
Couple I imagine us growing old like? The Hinckleys. I hope we can be like them someday.
May 2023
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment