Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chelsea's Valentine to You






Dear Family and Friends,

This was my very first Valentine's Day and boy was it special. That morning Aunt Squirrel (AKA Devee) came over to make pink heart shaped pancakes with us. She also brought mommy some beautiful roses from Daddy. He was out of town for most of Valentine's Day so Mommy was very excited for the gift. Before Aunt Squirrel showed up I got new toys from Cupid; but when she showed up I got another present from Cupid! It was a beautiful dress that I wore to church today. In fact everyone got presents from Cupid. He was pretty sneaky because I never saw him, but I think it's funny that all the Cupid presents showed up right when Aunt Squirrel did. That morning we got to meet Aunt Devee's "friend" Brandon. He was so nice and fun to play with. I think Aunt Devee likes him too.

The night before Valentine's Day I made my first art project with Mommy. It's my way of saying Happy Valentine's Day. I have pictures for you to see! Mommy did most of it, but I made sure to put my hand in the ink for handprints and made sure Mommy knew I didn't like it when she wouldn't let me chew on scissors...or ink...or pens...but she did let me color with a green colored pencil. I gave it to Aunt Squirrel for her Valentine's Day present.

I hope all of you had as good a Valentine's Day as I did. I love you all so much and hope to see you all soon.

Love, Chelsea

P.S. Congratulations to Uncle Allen and my soon-to-be Aunt Candace!!

3 comments:

Cristi said...

She is SUCH a doll you guys!!

Lisa and Mark said...

she is so adorable!!

Jamie said...

She's SO cute!