Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas!

It was a Merry Christmas for sure. We had a wonderful Christmas as a Velasquez family on the 22nd then flew to Seattle on the 23rd and had Christmas with my family. The season brought so many feelings of gratitude for all I have been blessed with. I am so grateful to my Savior, Jesus Christ, for his sacrifice. This year I also have a stronger sense of gratitude to my Father in Heaven for allowing Him to come to this earth and to give his life for me even though it was so difficult for him. We are so blessed.

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our Christmas adventures.



Me and Devee downtown


Chelsea and her sweet potatoes


Our snowed in house in Seattle


Enough said...


The Seattle Temple


At the ward Christmas party

Ivaars on the Pier

3 comments:

Dani said...

We loved your Christmas card.
Chelsea's shirt.... oh so true! Where did ya'll find that??

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Chelsea is so darn cute! I hope things are going well for you guys!

Nicole Michaelis said...

WOW Mel... she is getting so big. We need to get together soon.