Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas, Christmas All Around


So just a couple days ago I woke up and discovered that it was POURING snow outside. There's something about having decently warm weather that makes you thing that you have plenty of time to do everything you need to do before Christmas. Then it snows and you realize CHRISTMAS IS NEXT WEEK! AGHHHHH! So I have been frantically finishing shopping and today I finally finished my Christmas cards. I will give you a preview by posting the cuteness that is my baby girl. I love her. She's amazing.

Merry Christmas and happy cold weather to all!

4 comments:

X said...

aw she's adorable! I love her eyes.

Jake n' Chanté said...

She is sooo cute!! Good work mama!

Carrie and Tyson said...

Haha, that's an awesome picture! I love her wide social eyes. :-)

Dani said...

She is adorable in her dress! I need to take a picture of Lily in hers-- where did you find Baby C's? I had the hardest time finding one in her size!
We miss ya'll!