Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Holidays Are Here!

Okay, so my Christmas shopping isn't done. My holiday baking has yet to start. I haven't even thought about Christmas cards yet. But my Christmas decorations went up on Saturday and on Sunday we celebrated sugar cookie Sunday. For those of you who don't know, on the first Sunday in December three years ago I met the love of my life making sugar cookies as my now sister-in-law Danielle's house. Since then we've had sugar cookie Sunday the first Sunday in the month of December. I am so grateful for Danielle for setting us up and for my sweet husband who was persistent in calling me after that day.

As if that weren't enough, my blog is now festive! Thanks to my very talented friend, Cristi, I have a holiday background! You can check out her creations here. (By the way, if you're ever looking for a great photographer in the Utah area, Cristi is definitely the one to call. She did my wedding pics and she's AMAZING. Check out her website here). Thanks Cristi!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Melanie, you are TOO NICE!!! Love you!!

Ransom! said...

What a great tradition 'sugar cookie Sunday' you guys are super cute!! BTW, I love your festive blog!!