Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pregnancy Pictures
















Hi All!
So I finally brought in some pregnancy pictures for all of you who have been asking. I wanted to take some pictures to remember this stage in my life and my wonderful friend Nikki took some pictures for me. She did such a great job! I've posted some of my favorites. I am just so happy that we were able to do it before little Chelsea came! I hit my 38 week mark on Tuesday and everything's looking good. I'm dialated a centimeter and a half so hopefully we are on our way.

8 comments:

Becca said...

Melanie you are so gorgeous. If I look like you when I am pregnant I will be a VERY HAPPY WOMAN! I love your photos and I am so excited on meeting Chelsea.

TopHat said...

Your pictures are so great!

Cristi said...

Precious! And wow - you just might be in labor any day now! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Ra-call-dee... said...

You do look so great!

Marissa of Ris C Handmade said...

Those pictures turned out beautiful! I wish we would have done something like that. I still want to have you guys over, but time is running out. I cannot find your phone number, so give me a call sometime soon! Any night will work for us. I still have a gift for you as well.

My life in a blog said...

CUTE!! How did you make it this far with no stretch marks?! Good luck! I remember saying goodbye to my due date, and 7 more days before Alana came. Now it's a distant memory, but I know it's hard! Hang in there and good luck!

Devee said...

"first comes love... then comes marriage... then comes the baby in the baby carriage!"

haha... thats what the ring pic made me think of :)

Devee said...

"first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage!"

haha... thats what the ring pic made me think of :)