Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Getting Closer

Sorry all...yet another post with no pictures. We don't have internet at home right now, which makes it kind of hard. Things here are going great. Chelsea is pretty big now and I can hardly believe that it's only about a month until she's here! Still so much preparation! My sister Devee is throwing me a shower on the 17th and then we are off on a last minute dash to buy everything else we will need and packing what we can for California before she comes. We just finished our prenatal classes at the hospital. I can't believe how much there is to learn! I don't know how pioneer women did it.

I am so excited to be a mom. These last few weeks have become more challenging than ever. It takes so much energy just to wake up and get ready in the morning! I'm sure it's just the beginning though. :)

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Melanie,

I totally have been planning on coming to your shower. But our nephew (the oldest grandchild in our family, whom we're very close to) just got his mission call and is taking out his endowments that morning. I'll try to hurry back to your party, but if I can't make it, please know I really want to be there!

Mandy said...

Just keep hanging in there honey child!!...you're awesome! I can't wait to meet the little gal!