Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lucy's Blessing Day

Our little Lucy was blessed on August 29th. In our church newborns are given a special blessing. Our little girl looked so beautiful. Lucy is named for my grandmother and my grandmother was able to be there with us. My brother Michael and Matt's mom were also in town which made it even more special. Lucy wore the dress that I was blessed in. It was made by my grandmother who Lucy was named for. Matt did such a wonderful job. I felt even more strongly how special and sweet our little Lucy is. She is truly an angel and I am so blessed to be her mommy.
Our family

All the grandmas - Matt's mom, my grandma, and my mom

My family

Four generations of women

My sweet grandma who Lucy is named for

Me and my girls


Daddy and the girls

No comments: