I have a very good friend named Andrea who I have grown up with. She is such a great friend. When we were in high school she met Teddy. She thought he would just be a casual boyfriend because she was Mormon, he was not. Little did she know she would fall in love with him and that just a couple years out of high school they would be married. I was a bridesmaid at her wedding and have since seen her family grow. She and Teddy just had their fifth child. He has learned about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the past, but didn't express an interest to be baptized until the day of his son's blessing. He decided to be baptized the same day as his daughter Casey. It was a wonderful day and I felt so blessed to be a part of it. I'm so happy and excited for their cute family.
May 2023
3 years ago

2 comments:
that is so awesome!!!
YAY!! I didn't realized that Teddy was baptized. That makes me so happy! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment