"A happy family is but an earlier heaven." -George Bernard Shaw
Was you mom involved in this wedding some how?
That's great! How absolutely hilarious but fun at the same time :)
Yeah you would think she was. :) Definitely not something I would do for my wedding, but how fun to mix it up a little!
That rocks! What a fun groom and loving bride!
This was awesome. I love it.
That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to post it.
Thanks for posting this -- it is GREAT! So happy to hear you are moving to Costa Mesa. Let's go out at Christmas time ... we will be in Orange :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Was you mom involved in this wedding some how?
That's great! How absolutely hilarious but fun at the same time :)
Yeah you would think she was. :) Definitely not something I would do for my wedding, but how fun to mix it up a little!
That rocks! What a fun groom and loving bride!
This was awesome. I love it.
That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to post it.
Thanks for posting this -- it is GREAT! So happy to hear you are moving to Costa Mesa. Let's go out at Christmas time ... we will be in Orange :)
Post a Comment