Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye...

Today we said goodbye to Devee for eighteen months. She will be serving as a missionary to the people of Argentina. We are so excited for her. Matt and I reminisced for the day and talked about all the blessings we have received that we can trace back to that decision to serve a mission. I am so grateful I was able to have that experience and I am thrilled Devee is starting out her mission. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous of those people in Argentina. It's hard to share her. They are so lucky. I love my sister and miss her already.


With Hermana Churchill

Dad, Mom, Devee, Chels, me, Matt, Candace, and Allen

Chelsea with her Aunt Squirrel. Chelsea's gonna miss her.

Devee practicing her tracting skills with her companion, Sister Velasquez

Sibling Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Can you add grandma as a reader of your blog. She now has a google e-mail. It is lucillemendenhall@gmail.com