Girl!!!!! We are so excited. Today is my official 20 week day and as you can tell from the pictures, both Matt and I are growing. So much in fact that I ended up in labor and delivery all day yesterday because they thought I was going into preterm labor. Because of my appendix surgery, I have a lot of scarring that causes intense pain. I have pain relievers now and things seem to be going better. Today we had our big ultrasound and it was great! Our little one looks beautiful and is growing right according to schedule. We were happy and surprised to find out we were having a girl. I got really scared thinking of all the trouble a girl can cause, but later calmed down and realized what a blessing it will be to have a little girl. Matt is so excited. He has been wanting our little one to be a girl as of late, so it was a pleasant surprise for him. We are so excited and so excited to share our news with all of you.
May 2023
3 years ago

12 comments:
Girls are the best. Just ask one who knows. Mike is great now but he was a little terror especially when he got together with those Churchill boys. Congratulations on your news!!!
congrats! Stay in there for a few more months baby girl!
did you eat turkey for lunch? you really shouldn't do that at least until 38 weeks. :)
That's so exciting, congrats!! Girls are definitely the best :) A week from today and we find out if we are having another girl or a little boy.
Yay! Hub and I both gained weight when I was preg too. Take it easy and enjoy sleep NOW.
CONGATULATIONS! How Exciting! A little girl...Your pics are so cute.
Congratulations on the girl! I told you it was going to be a girl. Since I already know that ours is going to be a boy, things are going to work out perfectly...
Well, call me I guess! Sorry about the hospital trip!
Girls really are the best - our little Maddy has melted Andrew's heart!
I tagged you on my blog!
Sister Churchill?!?!
Do you remember me!?
Congrats on your baby!
Oh...It's me, Vanessa:
www.zinke.wordpress.com
Post a Comment