We are loving Matt's new job. One thing we don't love so much about it though is his training schedule. For the first six months he is gone two weeks out of every month for training. Usually the training is in Milwaukee, but in September it was in Orlando. We couldn't pass up the opportunity to go when we found reasonable prices for airline tickets and tickets to Disneyworld! We had such a great time. We stayed the first week in a Residence Inn Hotel. I'm hooked. I loved that hotel. I think it has now made me a hotel snob. We then stayed at a Doubletree resort for the last week. We got to meet Matt's cohort of trainees and they were all so nice. The girls even came over to do Chelsea's hair and makeup when we went to Disneyworld to see the princesses! The girls and I relaxed and went swimming while Daddy was at work then we would hang out together at night and on the weekends go see Disney. We had such a great time.


Lucy was NOT a fan of meeting the princesses. She was a little shy. But she loved the carousel!

Chelsea with Matt's coworkers who helped her look like a beautiful Belle
No comments:
Post a Comment