Sunday, July 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My dear friend Crystal tagged me! So here it goes...

What was I doing ten years ago?
July 1997-Summer before my senior year. What was I doing? Good question. :) I was working at the Kingdome and preparing for my last year of high school.

What was I doing one year ago?
Exactly one year ago today was the day my husband proposed to me. He did it on the bank of a river in Spanish Fork Canyon. That was a great day.

Five snacks I enjoy?
Hmmm...like Crystal said, it kind of depends on the day. Here are my favorite snacks today:
  1. Strawberry Mango popsicles
  2. Juice--pretty much any flavor
  3. Peanut M&Ms
  4. Cereal
  5. Gummy candy
Five songs I know all the words to?
I would have to say church songs...I Know that my Redeemer Lives, I am a Child of God, Called to Serve, The Spirit of God, and a Child's Prayer.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
Again, quoting my tagger: " rule out charity/investment just for the game's sake. What selfish and worldly things would I buy with the $$? 1"
  1. Pay off our student loans
  2. Buy a house
  3. Start a nonprofit organization for victims of child sexual abuse and their families
  4. Travel everywhere I could get to
  5. Take classes on marriage and family for the rest of my life
Five of my bad habits?
  1. Procrastination
  2. Over scheduling myself
  3. Worrying too much about EVERYTHING
  4. Not asking for help
  5. Not accepting help
Five things I like doing?
  1. Being with my family
  2. Learning about the lives of others. Doesn't really matter who.
  3. Watching a child discover something new
  4. Researching and learning more about subjects I'm interested in.
  5. Discovering quiet moments when I am at peace and the world seems to make a little more sense.
Five things I will never wear again?
  1. My Wedding Dress
  2. My mission clothes
  3. Clothes I wore in middle school that were at least five sizes too big
  4. Anything in a size four. I'm guessing those are gone for good.
  5. Extremely blonde hair.
Five of my favorite toys?
  1. My Franklin Covey planner (is that a toy?)
  2. My camera
  3. My computer
  4. My crockpot
  5. My flat iron
So there's a little about me. I tag all of you who just read this to make a list of your own!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love that you did this. So for all intents and purposes, sure the planner is a toy. lol

Shannon said...

I was just looking at different blogs and linked to other blogs and came across yours from Kelsie's blog and realized that I think I know you. I went to BYU and you look so familiar...I think we may have been in the same ward at King Henry apts or Cinnamon Tree Apts. My name is Shannon Royer (used to be Campbell). Let me know if you can remember that or if I'm just spacing it. You can see pics on my blog at www.boonkill.com/theroyers